School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Tehran
Room 508 - School of ECE (bldg. 2)
University of Tehran
N. Kargar Ave., Tehran, Iran.
Phone: +98 (21) 6111-4918
- Assistant Professor at Software Engineering Department, School of ECE, University of Tehran
- Vice-Chair of Undergraduate Studies, School of ECE, University of Tehran
- Director of Web-Based Software Certification Lab, University of Tehran
- Formal Methods in Software Product-Line Engineering
- Actor Model for Distributed Computing - Rebeca Modeling Language
- Software Architecture
- RTEST 2015 (PC Member, Publicity Chair)
- FACS 2015 (PC Member)
- COORDINATION 2016 (PC Member)
- Past events:
[TTCS 2015] [FSEN 2015] [CSSE 2013] [MultiPLE 2013] [FSEN 2013] [Celebrating Prof. Jabehdar's Career] [SVT 2013] [COORDINATION 2012] [ACM-ICPC Tehran Regional Contest 2012] [CSCCIT 2011] [CSSE 2011] [FSEN 2011]
- TARO, Timed Asynchronous Reactive Objects in Distributed Systems (Project led by Marjan Sirjani, Funded by ICE-ROSE)
- Model-Based Testing of Electronic Funds Transfer Systems, (Funded by Fanap)
- Formal Modeling and Analysis of Software Product Lines, (Partially funded by IPM School of CS)
- Web-Based Software Quality Certification Initiative, (Funded by Information Technology Organization of Iran)
- A. Narenji Sheshkalani, R. Khosravi, and M. K. Fallah, "Discretizing the State Space of Multiple Moving Robots to Verify Visibility Properties", Towards Autonomous Robotic Systems (TAROS'15), LNCS 9287, 186-191, Springer-Verlag, 2015.
- E. Khamespanah, M. Sirjani, Z. Sabahi-Kaviani, R. Khosravi, M-J. Izadi, "Timed Rebeca Schedulability and Deadlock Freedom Analysis Using Bounded Floating Time Transition System", Science of Computer Programming 98, 184-204, Elsevier, 2015.
- N. Noroozi, R. Khosravi, M.R. Mousavi, and T.A.C. Willemse, "Synchrony and Asynchrony in Conformance Testing", Journal of Software and Systems Modeling, 14(1), 149-172, Springer-Verlag, 2015.
- E. Khamespanah, R. Khosravi, and M. Sirjani, "Efficient TCTL Model Checking Algorithm for Timed Actors", Proceedings AGERE'14, ACM, New York, 55-66, 2014.
- B. Magnússon, E. Khamespanah, R. Khosravi, and M. Sirjani, "Event-based Analysis of Timed Rebeca Models using SQL", Proceedings AGERE!14, ACM, New York, 43-54, 2014.
- Z. Sabahi-Kaviani, R. Khosravi, M. Sirjani, P. Ölveczky, and E. Khamespanah, "Formal Semantics and Analysis of Timed Rebeca in Real-Time Maude", Formal Techniques for Safety-Critical Systems (FTSCS) 2013, Communications in Computer and Information Science, Vol. 419, pp. 178-194, Springer-Verlag, 2013.
- N. Khedri and R. Khosravi, "Handling Database Schema Variability in Software Product Lines", 20th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC) 2013, pp. 331-338, IEEE, 2013.
- M. Varshosaz and R. Khosravi, "Discrete time Markov chain families: modeling and verification of probabilistic software product lines", Software Product Line Conference Workshops, pp. 34-41, ACM, 2013.
- H.Sabouri and R. Khosravi, "Modeling and Verification of Reconfigurable Actor Families", Journal of Universal Computer Science, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 207-232, 2013.
- M. Varshosaz and R. Khosravi, "Modeling and Verification of Probabilistic Actor Systems Using pRebeca", ICFEM 2012, pp. 135-150, 2012.
- H. Sabouri, M.M. Jaghoori, F. de Boer, and R. Khosravi, "Scheduling and Analysis of Real-Time Software Families", IEEE 36th Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC) 2012, pp. 680-689, Izmir, Turkey, 2012.
- E. Khamespanah, Z. Sabahi Kaviani, R. Khosravi, M. Sirjani and M.J. Izadi, "TimedRebeca Schedulability and Deadlock-Freedom Analysis Using Floating-Time Transition System", Proceedings of the 2nd edition on Programming systems, languages and applications based on actors, agents, and decentralized control abstractions (AGERE!@SPLASH'12), pp. 23-34, 2012.
- R. Khosravi and H. Sabouri, "Using Coordinated Actors to Model Families of Distributed Systems", Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Coordination Models and Languages (COORDINATION 2012), Stockholm, Sweden, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 7274, pp. 74-88, Springer-Verlag, 2012.
- H. Sabouri and R. Khosravi, "Reducing the Model Checking Cost of Product Lines Using Static Analysis Techniques", Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Formal Aspects of Component Software (FACS 2011), Oslo, Norway, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 7253, pp. 296-312, Springer-Verlag, September 2011.
- N. Noroozi, R. Khosravi, M.R. Mousavi, and T.A.C. Willemse. "Synchronizing Asynchronous Conformance Testing", Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods (SEFM 2011), Montevideo, Uruguay, Lecture Notes in Computer Scinece 7041, pp. 334-349, Springer-Verlag, November 2011.
- H. Sabouri and R. Khosravi, "Efficient Veriﬁcation of Evolving Software Product Lines", Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Fundamentals of Software Engineering (FSEN 2011), Tehran, Iran, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 7141, pp. 351-358, Springer-Verlag, 2011.
- H.R. Asaadi, R. Khosravi, M.R. Mousavi, and N. Noroozi. "Towards Model-Based Testing of Electronic Funds Transfer Systems", Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Fundamentals of Software Engineering (FSEN 2011), Tehran, Iran, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 7141, pp. 253-267, Springer-Verlag, 2011.
- H. Sabouri and R. Khosravi, “An effective approach for verifying product lines in presence of variability models”, Proceedings of the First Intl. Workshop on Formal Methods in Software Product Line Engineering (FMSPLE 2010), SPLC'10 2nd. Volume, pp. 113-120, September 2010.
- R. Rahimi and R. Khosravi, “Architecture conformance checking of multi-language applications”, Proceedings of the ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA'10), 2010.
- N. Khakpour, R. Khosravi, M. Sirjani, and S. Jalili, “Formal analysis of policy-based self-adaptive systems”, In Proceedings of the 2010 ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, pp. 2536-2543, Sierre, Switzerland, 2010.
- H. H. Bazzaz, M. Sirjani, R. Khosravi, and S. Taheri, “Modeling networking issues of network-on-chip: a coloured petri nets approach”, In Proceedings of the 2nd international Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques, pp. 1-10, Rome, Italy, 2009.
- A. Yazdanshenas and R. Khosravi, “Using Domain-Specific Languages to Describe the Development Viewpoint of Software Architectures”, In Proc. CSICC'09, pp. 146-151, 2009.
- N. Asoudeh and R. Khosravi, “Alloy as a Language for Domain Modeling”, Proc. MySEC’08, Terengganu, Malaysia, December 2008.
- S. Sahebi, F. Oroumchian, and R. Khosravi, “An Enhanced Similarity Measure for Utilizing Web Site Structure in Web Personalization Systems”, Proc. IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology, vol. 3, pp. 82-85, 2008.
- S. Sahebi, F. Oroumchian, and R. Khosravi, “Applying and Comparing Hidden Markov Model and Fuzzy Clustering Algorithms to Web Usage Data for Recommender Systems”, In Proceedings of Data Mining Conference (IADIS), pp. 179-181, Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 2008.
- R. Khosravi, M. Sirjani, N. Asoudeh, S. Sahebi, and H. Iravanchi, “Modeling and Analysis of Reo Connectors Using Alloy”, In Proc. of Coordination’08, LNCS 5052, pp. 169-183, Oslo, Norway, June 2008.
- M. Razavian and R. Khosravi, “Modeling Variability in Component and Connector View of Architecture Using UML”, In Proc. of the 6th ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications, pp. 801-809 , 2008.
- M. Razavian and R. Khosravi, “Modeling Variability in Business Process Models Using UML”, In Proc. 5th International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations, pp. 82-87, 2008.
- R. Khosravi and M. Ghodsi, “Visiting a Polygon on the Optimal Way to a Query Point”, In Proc. of Frontiers of Algorithmics Workshop, LNCS 5059, pp. 245-251, Changsha, China, June 2008.
- F. Rostamabadi, I. Sadeghi, M. Ghodsi, and R. Khosravi, “Optimal point removal in closed-2PM labeling”, Information Processing Letters, 105(3), pp. 108-113, 2008.
- M. Razavian and R. Khosravi, “Managing Variability at Business Process Level in Information Systems Product Lines”, In Proc. 12th CSI Computer Conference, Shahid Beheshti Univ., Tehran, Feb. 20-22, 2007.
- R. Khosravi and M. Ghodsi, “Query-Point Visibility Constrained Shortest Paths in Simple Polygons”, Theoretical Computer Science, 389(1-2), pp. 1-11, 2007.
- R. Khosravi and M. Ghodsi, “Shortest Paths with Single-Point Visibility Constraint”, Scientia Iranica, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 25-32, Winter 2006.
- R. Khosravi and M. Ghodsi, “The Fastest Way to View a Query Point in Simple Polygons”, In Proc. 21st European Workshop on Computational Geometry, March 9-11, 2005.
- R. Khosravi and M. Ghodsi, “Shortest Paths in Simple Polygons with Polygon-Meet Constraints”, Information Processing Letters, 91(4), pp. 171-176, 2004.
- R. Khosravi and M. Ghodsi, “Shortest Paths in Polygonal Domains with Polygon-Meet Constraints”, In Proc. 19th European Workshop on Computational Geometry, 2003.
- R. Khosravi, M. Ghodsi, and M. Taghdiri, “Shortest Point-Visible Paths on Polyhedral Surfaces”, In Proc. 10th International Conference on Computing and Information (ICCI'2000), November 18-21, 2000.
- M. Ghodsi, G. Jaberipur, and R. Khosravi, “SADL: A Systolic Array Description Language”, In Proc. 4th CSI Computer Conference, Sharif University of Technology, 1999 (in Persian).
- R. Khosravi and A. Movaghar, “Verification of Concurrent Systems Using Actor Model and Temporal Logic”, In Proceedings of 3rd CSI Computer Conference, 1997 (in Persian).
- A. Movaghar and R. Khosravi, “Investigating Some Important Models of Concurrency”, Research Proceedings of Sharif University of Technology, Computer Engineering Department, Tehran, Iran, pp. 174-182, 1997 (in Persian).